I have been plagiarized over at The Pit. If y'all could take the time to please report this violator, I would very much appreciate it indeed.
I believe you need to have a FF.net account to leave a "shame on you" comment, but not to report it; scroll to the bottom and where you would add a story to an alert in the drop-down box, select "report possible abuse."
The link is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7427832/1/
I posted that story originally here: http://itsonlylifefic.livejournal.com/
31544.html on 6/17/11.
Oh sure, there have been times in past years when my heart broke a little, but that happened at the 8 and 4 level match ups, not in the FIRST ROUND!!!
There are only two shows that I watch on the teen side, so why must Cappie be going up against Kurt?! And in drama... Oh my poor Sherlock, I love you so, but Sybil Crawly is going to own you. Add to that the now annual Sophie's Choice of Doctor vs. Mal and I am a very sad little fangirl.
Answer the following questions:
* What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house? TPing
* What is the bubbly carbonated drink called? Soda
* What is the bug that when you touch it, curls into a ball? Ball Bug
* What do you call gym shoes? Sneakers
* What do you say to address a group of people? Hey guys
* What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs? A daddy long legs
* What do you call your grandparents? Mom's were Papa and Grandma, Dad's were dziadzio [JAH-joh] and babcia[BAHP-chah].
* What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket? A cart
* What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining? Rain
* What is the thing you change the TV channel with? Remote or Clicker
*What do you call the area between the two sides of a boulevard? Parkway
*Main seating furniture in the living room? Sofa or couch
Reply to this with "What does you abstract say?" and I'll reply with...
1. Something I'll learn about you by looking at your LJ page for 13 seconds.
2. Which color you remind me of.
3. My first memory of you.
4. What TV/movie character you remind me of.
5. Ask you something I've always wondered about you, and your answer has to be as vague as possible to keep the suspense.
6. My favorite thing about you.
7. Give you a weird nickname.
8. What's the last song I've listened to.
9. Challenge you to post this on your journal
What was the #1 song the day you were born? Google the date and #1 song and then post your #1 song on your LJ - preferably with a Youtube vid if you can find one!
This is a great site for finding the song. Just pick the month, then the day, then scroll to find your year!
Your result for The Fan Fiction Personality Test...
Everything is possible, nothing is ever really over.
Fanfiction is a creative outlet for you. You don't intentionally write it, it just happens. You find inspiration in several fandoms, but are not obsessed with only one.
You like to explore "what if" situations. What if this character had never made this very choice? What if this event had taken place sooner, never, elsewhere? What if these people had never met?
You are likely to write Alternative Universes, fan seasons or sequels and just follow your (sometimes pretty strange) plot bunnies.
erinm_4600 wanted Doug Dorsey and The Queen.
“So there we were, tied 2 - 2, down to the last 30 seconds and they had just gotten a power play. I still don't know how our wing manged to get the puck, but I'll never forget the look on their goalie face when he ripped his mask off after the buzzer.”
“I just can't believe that you play hockey.”
“You're a Queen! You rule a country! You wear a crown! How do you end up playing hockey?”
“I grew up in a palace made of ice, what else was there to do?”
moony_blues wanted Alt!Kirk and Han Solo.
“I call dibs on the chick that just walked in.”
“The green one or blue one?”
“The green one.”
“Whoever loses buys the next round.”
“Well, duty calls.”
“See you next week?”
“Yeah. It was nice talking to you.”
1. How many words of fanfic have you submitted? 58,998
2. Your profile page URL? http://www.fanfiction.net/~palisdelon
3. How many people have faved you? 17
4. Which fandoms do you write for? Star Wars, Phantom of the Opera, X-Men: The Movie, X-Men, Jane Austen, House, M.D., Robin Hood, Firefly, Tin Man, Farscape, Misc. Movies, Doctor Who, Strictly Ballroom, Robin Hood BBC, Torchwood, and Dollhouse.
5. How many stories have you written? 32
6. Which story of yours would you recommend for people to read? The Guy Group stories, just 'cus there's sure to be something for everyone.
7. Which story are you most proud of? "Unbreak My Heart" since it we the first multi-chapter story I ever finished.
8. Which one was your biggest challenge? "Tell Me of Your Yesterdays" just because of the sheer vastness of the canon work I'm trying to tie together.
9. Which one had the most reviews? "Somewhere Not Over the Rainbow"
10. Which had the least? "Watching Life Go By", "Protein", "Men in Tight Leather", "Currents and Curates" and "At Times" all have NO reviews :(
11. Which story do you feel deserved the most reviews? "Watching Life Go By". With "Torchwood" people tend to think more about Sexy!Jack instead of the man who had to sit back and watch the younger parts of his life play out.
12. Which story was your longest? "Tell Me of Your Yesterdays" at 11,918!
13. Which story was your shortest? "A Good Day" 126.
14. Which story was a surprise hit? "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps" has had 90 hits. Honestly I thought I was just writing that fandom for myself.
15. What story are you most known for? Depends on the fandom. "Unbreak My Heart" for the X-Men crowd, "Somewhere Not Over the Rainbow" aka Dancing!Cain for the Tin Man crowd.
16. What fandom are you most known for? Tin Man
17. What pairings are you most known for? Wolverine/Rouge, Simon/Kaylee, DG/Cain
18. What is something you will never put into your story? Rape, Incest, Slash
19. What do you think your trademark is? On one hand I would say Introspection, on the other hand it would be Crack!Fic
20. Give us a hint of future stories! "And All the Days There After" - Someone finds a pair of Sliver Slippers, a Princess goes missing and a Tin Man ends up on the Other Side. Also, there's a bar called "Poppyfields".
Random Fact: "Wine, Women and Song" got me an interview on "The Art Show" which airs on BBC Soctland Radio.
Top Commenters on n_e_star's LiveJournal
(Of users in friends list)
Total Commenters: 152 (113 not shown)
Total Comments: 2958
Report generated 3/31/2009 10:35:25 PM by scrapdog's LJ Comment Stats Wizard 1.7
Top Commenters on n_e_star's LiveJournal
(Self and anonymous comments excluded from rankings)
Total Commenters: 152 (52 not shown)
Total Comments: 2958
Report generated 3/31/2009 10:33:14 PM by scrapdog's LJ Comment Stats Wizard 1.7
Secondly: Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
( 20 Questions... )
chibi_kaz, feistyfox, moony_blues, queenfaithie, scullyseviltwin, temaranight, alchemistc, and madamruppy.
Really, I should have my fandom membership card revoked.
But, kseda gave me the idea, so :P
( Crack!Fic. And p0rny!crack!fic at that! )
Sometimes it's ok to pimp yourself out. Post a list of your top five fic-favorites you've written, regardless of fandom or the reason you love them. This isn't about the BEST things you've written, but what you LOVE most. Then tag five other people to do the same.
The story of Macbeth told from Fiona's, Lady Mabeth's waiting woman, point of view.
Tell Me of Your Yesterdays/And All The Days There After
It started off as just a way to fix the time sync errors, but it somehow morphed into this epic story that has my poor brain working overtime trying to tie-in the books, the musical, and the tv show (Heads up, Cain has a blue diamond tattoo on his arm for a reason).
Wine, Women, and Song
This story was written for a challenge at Firthness, then ended up gaining me an interview on the BBC Scotland's "Art Show".
Watching Life Go By
Unbreak My Heart
My first novel length story that I finished!
I've also gone through and posted the answers to the song meme.
alchemistc, I have all the songs for your mix, so the question is: do you need cover art or can I skip it?